Buffalo Creek is real motocross. Winding outdoor layout, great jumps, diverse obstacles with five different soil types.
Buffalo Creek is fun for Amateurs and Beginners, yet challenging for all.
- 2 mile national caliber Outdoor Track. Natural terrain, elevation changes, some supercross elements. Diverse soil types: loam, clay, sand
- 1 mile New Track in the Back. Fun, easy jumps; deep loamy soil; small cross country section
- 1 mile Night Track. Supercross elements with long natural straightaways, like an outdoor track at night. All medium loam and clay
- Daytona style Supercross sand track. Sand section has been enlarged, great when every other track is closed. Good even when it’s raining.
1 ¼ mile GP style Sand Track. Natural terrain, easy jumps. Mostly sand with some loamy sections
1/3 mile Pit-Bike/Pee-Wee track. Super fun for all levels of riders. Clay and loam.
- Outdoor Track: Disced, tilled, well-prepped every week; disced and watered through the weekend