Buffalo Creek Motocross is situated on 200 beautiful wooded acres in East Texas. We are open unless we say we are not. If you think we might be closed due to weather, please call our hotline at 214.939.4321. When every other track is rained out, we’re still open.
CURRENTLY WE OFFER:
- 2 MILE NATIONAL CALIBER OUTDOOR MOTOCROSS TRACK
- SUPER CROSS NIGHT TRACK
- PEE WEE – PIT BIKE TRACK
- 1.5 mile SAND TRACK / CROSS COUNTRY Practice Loop
- PICNIC AREAS
- Practice is $20 per rider.
- Spectators get in free on practice days.
- MEMBERSHIPS – now available! $350 per year for first person, $100 for the second person and $50 for each person after that, per year, you can ride all you want when we’re open. Pay at the front gate, cash or check, next time you come.
BRIEF TRACK DESCRIPTIONS:
- 2 mile national caliber Outdoor Track.
- Natural terrain, elevation changes, some supercross elements. Diverse soil types: loam, hard clay, sand
- 1 mile Night Track. Supercross elements with long natural straightaways, like an outdoor track at night.
- 1 ¼ mile GP style Sand Track. Natural terrain, easy jumps.
- Mostly sand with some loamy sections
- 1/3 mile Pit-Bike/Pee-Wee track. Super fun for all levels of riders.
- Clay and loam
- Outdoor Track: Disced, tilled, well-prepped every Thursday
Motocross Birthday Parties – we will provide everything you need for your child’s custom B-day party.
●Open Practice – ride as much as you want all day
●Practice will be split up into groups for A and B, C and D, and 85’s, 50’s if turnout requires such.
Free Camping Saturday nights if you pre-pay for Sunday practice.
- All riders must wear BOOTS and HELMET.
- You must display practice sticker on number plate.
- You may only ride in proper practice group.
- No glass containers or littering please.
- No fires unless by permission.
- No drugs or drunkenness.
- It is recommended that you not ride unless you have health insurance.
- No fireworks, or guns.
- Do not climb fence! No trespassing on adjacent properties.
- Stay inside fenced area of track and pit area.
- No pit racing.
- No big bikes on Pee Wee track.
- Dogs must be on leash.
- No fighting. Love your neighbor.
- No spilling gas or oil.
- No littering.